Ultralight One - Dry Carbon Welding Mask
Introducing the world's first industrial grade 100% dry carbon fiber welding helmet on the planet. Made of aerospace dry carbon composites, this welding mask will take all of the abuse found in the workplace, save a few ounces over rubber or plastic variants, and provide necessary neck protection while getting the job done in style. The Ultralite weighs in at ~6oz. (raw weight, mask only) and comes equipped and ready-to-go with a Shade-10 filter lens out of the box. Note: Standard 4" x 5" auto dimming modules can be used with the Ultralite.
- Lens: uses a standard 4x5(4.5”x5.25”) off the shelf replacement lens
- Comes with a shade 10 filter lens
- Lens frame: Anodized Billet aluminum 6061, held in place with 4 x 8-32 hardware, lens change in less than 2 mins.
- Will utilize a universal 4x5 auto darkening module which can also be sourced at a local welding supplier
- Visual window opening: 4.0” wide x 4.625” high
- Headgear: uses a Miller#770120 off the shelf replacement headgear
- Helmet Construction: 100% Dry Carbon, Made in the USA, Extremely durable and ultra-light weight designed for prolonged industrial production use.
- All the parts and hardware on the Ultralite welding mask are 100% MADE in the USA.
- Weight: 176g, 6.2oz (raw weight, mask only).
- Dimensions: 9” wide X 15.8” high