Ion CarbonShell Macbook Pro Case
This case was featured in the Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol movie, so you know if Ethan Hunt uses it, it's good stuff. The CarbonShell is available in two versions, the 13" and 15" for the aluminum (silver) MacBook Pro.
The case features a lightweight and slim profile, offering protection and a stealthy look to your MacBook Pro without adding much in weight or bulk. The CarbonShell utilizes a carbon fiber design (not real carbon fiber) by using a patented polyurethane crafted on a highly durable polycarbonate shell. The two-piece design simply snaps on to the top and bottom of your MacBook Pro in seconds, while still providing access to all plugs, ports and drives. The bottom features a non-slip black finish with vents to keep your MacBook Pro cool. The top features a smoked out circular window around the Apple logo, allowing it shine through when powered up.
This case is compatible both with and without the SD card slot versions of the MacBook Pro. It is not compatible with the Retina Display Macbook Pro. There is a 15" Retina Display version available here.
- Carbon fiber design using polyurethane
- Featured in Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol
- Form-fitting two-piece snap-on cover
- Access to all plugs, ports and drives
- Real leather Accents on the top sides
- Lightweight and slim design, offering protection without bulk
- Compatible with 13" and 15" aluminum (silver) MacBook Pro. Fully compatbile with versions that have and do not have an SD card slot. Got Retina display? Click here.