Full Product Description
There is a reason why this blade won the Most Innovative Knife Design. Custom-made by John Kubasek, this knife has to be put in your hands to be truly appreciated. Unfolded the knife is a little over 6 inches long, but folded up it’s just 3.4” x 1.7". It’s the thickness of just three credit cards, so it’s meant to fit in a wallet, hence the name “Creditor”. If you remove the clip it will be the size of a credit card and will fit in your wallet. The knife uses a Delrin ball detent so it will lock when opened and pressing down on the side of the handle unlocks it. The back has a clip which will allow you to use as a money clip to hold a couple cards and some bills.
The blade is a laminate of real carbon fiber and D2 tool steel with a Rockwell harness of 59-60. The handle is made out of 6AL4V titanium with a small piece of carbon fiber in the corner, while the clip is black stainless steel. The use of carbon fiber and titanium make this weigh just 39 grams or less than 2 ounces.
What You Need To Know
- Blade made out of real carbon fiber and D2 tool steel
- Handle made out of titanium
- Custom-made by knife-maker John Kubasek
- Has a clip on the back that fits a couple cards and some bills or can be used as a belt clip
- Just 3.2mm thickness (about 3 credit cards)
- If you remove the clip, it fits right in a wallet
|Dimensions||Closed: 3.4" in x 1.7" in. | 3.2mm thick | Blade Length: 2.5" in|
|Materials Used||Genuine Carbon Fiber, Steel, Titanium|
|Product Origin||United States|
You May Also Like