Carbon Fiber Starter Kit
This kit includes all of the basic materials you will need to make a small carbon fiber part, make a repair or cover a part in carbon fiber. The best part is that our kits are small and affordable and include everything you need to get started. That means you won’t have to break the bank to buy large quantities of materials.
These kits have been used to repair or reinforce kiteboards, landboards, carbon fiber lips, carbon fiber hoods, interior pieces, R/C vehicles and more.
The epoxy system is very clear once cured, uv-resistant and much stronger than cheap polyester resin systems.
This product is only available for shipping to the continental US, and ships out via UPS Ground due to the hazardous materials Shipping is included in the price of the kit. Because of the hazardous materials, all sales are final.
- 1 piece of REAL 3k 2x2 twill carbon fiber fabric 24” x 50”
- 6.67 oz of epoxy resin
- 3.33 oz of epoxy hardener
- Mold Release Wax
- 7 tongue depressors for stirring
- 1 brush for applying epoxy
- 1 squeegee to ensure proper wetout
- 2 pairs of gloves
- Short instruction manual that covers the basics of carbon fiber layup and repair
This kit is put together and shipped by Illstreet Composites in South Carolina.