Bluetrek Carbon Smart Carbon Fiber Bluetooth Headset
The "Carbon Smart" from Bluetrek is the world’s first carbon fiber bluetooth headset. This isn’t some look-a-like carbon fiber design, it’s the real thing...and as soon as you pick it up, you’ll believe it.
The Carbon weighs just 5.9 grams, and trust me, when you have something hanging on your ear for a while...you’ll want it as light as possible. The headset has the latest and greatest audio enhancement technology built-in with NoiseLock (TM) noise cancellation and windcancellation, it will ensure that all conversations on both user and receiver end are crystal clear.
- Made with real carbon fiber
- Extreme lightweight and comfortable (weighs 5.9 grams)
- Bluetooth 3.0, backward compatible
- Up to 4.5 hrs talk time, 5 days stand by
- Manual on/off switch with low latency reconnection
- Standard micro USB port. Share the same cable with most phones.
- Voice instructions in 3 languages : English, Spanish and Mandarin
- Advanced multipoint to connect 2 Bluetooth enabled phones or devices
- Display headset’s battery status show on iPhone
- Dimensions: Depth: .79” inches x Width: .83” inches x Height: 2.9” inches.
- Talk time: Up to 4.5 hours
- Music streaming: Up to 4 hours
- Standby: Up to 6 days
- Weight: 5.9 g (0.21 oz)
- Size (L x W x H): 74 x 19 x 20 mm (2.96 x 0.74 x 0.78 inch) (Diameter of carbon fiber tube is 5.5mm)
- Bluetooth specification: v3.0, backward compatible
- NoiseLock™ noise cancellation
- Multipoint technology
- Voice instructions in 4 languages: English, Spanish, Mandarin and French
- 1 Ear hook
- 3 Sizes of Ergobuds® advanced earbuds
- 6 pcs of earbud cushion
- MicroUSB cable for charging