3M DI-NOC Carbon Fiber Vinyl
Do you want a carbon fiber look without the high cost of carbon fiber? The hands-down best alternative in the market is 3M's Di-NOC CA-421 carbon fiber film. This is a vinyl product which we import from Japan, that actually features a carbon textured finish. It's not just a carbon pattern printed, this texture closely resembles the look of dry carbon fiber, the weave reflects light the same way that carbon fiber would.
We launched a dedicated website for this material, CarbonFiberFilm.com, you'll find pictures, videos and more. Please make sure to read through our FAQ to fully understand the material and its applications.
The back side of the vinyl features 3M Comply Adhesive, the best in the industry. You simply install like you would any vinyl product, and can be used in many applications such as automotive, home furnishings, the possibilities are endless.
- Self-Adhesive using 3M Comply adhesive
- Stretchable with heat
- 12 year indoor lifespan and 4 years outdoors*
- Water resistant
- Can be cleaned with soap and water
- Note: 3M DI-NOC installations should be considered permanent, you can read more on our FAQ
- We highly recommend that you use 3M Primer 94.Primer 94 is a light bonding primer that you brush on the edges, corners, and uneven surfaces of your substrate.It can be purchased here.
- CA-418 - Silver
- CA-419 - White
- CA-420 - Graphite/Gunmetal
- CA-421 - Black
- CA-421GN - Gloss Black
- CA-422 - Light pewter
- CA-423 - Dark pewter
- CA-424 - Brown
- CA-5429 - Semi-Gloss Red
We’ve posted a little video showing you all of the colors that you can see below.
Please make sure to read through our FAQ on CarbonFiberFilm to fully understand 3M's stance behind the different colors.